Na.Pro is what brought me to the blog-o-sphere. Na.Pro is where my dilemma lies.
Where I live, we have no Na.Pro doctors; closest for me to go is 3 1/2 hours away. Well I have about 3 choices all 3 1/2 hours away, by car or by plane. I've been charting for almost 3 months now, at 2 months I promised my practioner that I would prepare my letter to send to the doctor. Well I'm almost to my 3 month appointment and I have not sent my letter and charts to the doctor. Well, with good reason, I am torn as to who to send it to. The one that came with recommendations to me, won't do a phone consultation; according to this Dr's nurse, I "MUST" be seen in his office first, second Dr. is too new for me, but does phone consulations normally within a week of receiving all paperwork; third I would love to see, but this Dr. will look at my charts in 4-6 weeks, but will only respond via mail.
Oh did I mention that my FIL has Dr 1 & 3 phone #'s programmed into his phone. Yes while visiting my in-laws a couple of weeks ago Dr # 3 called & my FIL had to excuse himself to take the business call. I so wanted to SHOUT OUT, can I talk to him when you are done. I am so inpatient & don't want to wait 4-6 weeks for a letter. Didn't want to ask my FIL for a favor, but just might have to explain " everything" to get an e-mail address from him.
What to do... Guess I will spend a little longer in prayer while at mass tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment