Sunday, August 7, 2016

Back to work

Well I have bag after bag lined up for the morning. All while I've already taken Lizzie stuff to Grandmas on Friday.  It's amazing how much stuff I have to take in with me.  (Pump, lunch, laptop bag, cooler bag, iPad) 

Here's to praying that Lizzie sleeps well tonight. She's been better in the sleep department. 4 hour stretches ate the norm.  Getting her into bed is my first issue, as she has to be well asleep to lay her down.  Detaching from me is the other issue. Last two days we have been working on pacifying with paci's vs me. 

This week is gonna be wonky. Monday- Tuesday in the office, Wednesday Lizzie has her 6week appt ( yes she'll be 8 weeks) so I'm gonna work 1/2 day at home,Thursday  in the office, and Friday taking off for family in town.   For me this is easing into it. 

I'm only 3 miles from my moms House if there is an issue or she is completely inconsolable.  Being close means she's not spending long commute time there. I have some calls into some home day care for a couple of days. So my mom doesn't have her 5 days a week. (Also so I have someone else when they vacation) 

I started to tear up this afternoon, but going back will be fine, and she is with family who will dote on her all day.  Signing off, as 6:30 am will come early. ( did I say I'm not a morning person, and I would normally get up 10 mins before I had to be at work. ) big adjustments tomorrow!!

4 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best during this period of transition to a new routine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers! Hope your day is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you guys today! Many prayers that it is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you guys today! Many prayers that it is going well!!

    ReplyDelete