We all survived!!!!!
I wasn't thrilled when the alarm went off! I showered the night before to guarantee one . I was able to empty the dishwasher, then got half dressed, got Lizzie a new diaper, then fed her, got a shirt on me and got her in her car seat.
We drove to grandmas and she was fussy, so I fed her again. (Tomorrow I will drive to grandmas first then feed her) so she will likely go back to sleep.
Work was crazy, I was right away given so many piles of stuff, because of the person they let go while I was out. I made sure I left promptly as I don't want to get into an overtime routine yet.
That sounds like a successful first day! Good for all of you!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!! Getting the routine perfect takes time..... You'll figure it out as time goes on!!
ReplyDeleteThe first day is always so hard because you just never know. I was ready over an hour early with Tucker the first day.
ReplyDeleteHow nice you have Grandma to watch her and give her lots of snuggles.
ReplyDelete