Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Qtakes

1.  

Lizzie went on a semi official work outing. Mommy was driving a work truck to pick up something for great grandma at the Rock yard. So Lizzie got her first ride in the big truck.  

2. Making preparations for Lizzie's baptism in September. If you are going to be in the mitten the second weekend of sept let me know. We'd love to have you join us. 

3. Mommy is returning to work on Monday. Sad but ready to return to routine. 

4. Sleep -- well this past week has entailed sleeping on the pullout couch. Lizzie and I . I can get 5-6 hour stretches out of her, if she is cuddled up to me. Daddy is not sure he won't roll yet. So it's what's working so we all get sleep. Recliner sleep was wearing on my back. 

5. Breastfeeding - going like gangbusters now-- she's hooked all the time.  I have been able to pump some stash while she's slept so we have some to leave for day 1 away from mommy. 

6. We took a bunch of stuff to grandmas for her first week there (next week) diapers, wipes clothes, blankets, toys. 

1 comment:

  1. Great round-up! I was just thinking the other day about Lizzie's baptism and what a beautiful day that will be! I seriously would love to drive out for it, but it is not looking feasible. But that reminds me, I need to get her gift in the mail. Ugh, sorry it has been so delayed. I hope you like it! I am so glad to hear everything is going well on the breastfeeding front, that sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete