I have been pumping for 6 months and feeding at the breast for 5. Never thought I could make it this long, especially while working, but Lizzie loves it.
What has also made the journey less stressful is having things along the way to make it easier.
My top 5
Medela pump
Pump supplies easy to find
Bravado Bra's - life savers.
Nursing cover for those times it's needed -- Honestly just use an organic breathable blanket we have.
Honest co. nipple butter -
When you enjoy stuff you tell people!!
AND when you have a less than stellar experience with something, you tell people too.
soo Mama's
I so loved not having to shop for nursing attire and having stuff delivered to my doorstep to try on how convenient aka. mamasmilkbox
But when I had a problem with something I received -- they did not live up to their awesome name.
boo!!!
One of the recent items I got has a run/loose string in it - I contacted their customer support - who -well - would only offer to let me purchase another one. womp -womp !! Even better they contacted the mfg - who says I can thread it back thru.. Wait -- this is a fine knit sweater. no way is it threading back thru and it has already made a "run" in the sweater. Bad Bad Customer Service mamasmilkbox
I won't be getting another box anytime.


I would be upset if the company would not take my shirt back as well....who would wear something with a run in it? boo is right.
ReplyDeleteSuch a bummer !!
DeleteCongrats on making it 6 months!! :) Breastfeeding is really wonderful once the challenges of the early months are behind you. Sorry to hear about MMB though. What a bummer! I'd be upset too.
ReplyDelete