Elizabeth turned 1 and it feels like I have sooo much time on my hands now. Well the kinda time, meaning I can breathe, I don't have to schedule showers on the calendar, meals are being cooked again, I have a relatively clean house, laundry is folded.
I finally feel like I can breathe as a new mom.
So after our NFP article was published, we had lots of well wishes from people.
Hubs said how did they find you anyways for the article. ( hmmm the blog )
My husband said.. you know maybe you should write about some of this stuff.. ( ha ) little does he know about this blog.
He thinks blogs are just for reading-- (well someone has to write them) !!
So he suggested that when I have some time I write about, in no particular order; co-sleeping, breastfeeding, tiny children vs failure to thrive, all those baby things people said we needed (which we didn't ), moms 2 moms sales-moms 2 moms resale sites -buying pre-loved, and some more topics.
So in my 'free' time..
I am going to start tackling these and maybe some other topics. including.. don't ask me if I'm having another child. (I would love a gaggle of them, but my body is well--old)
+Peace+
The article was so wonderful. Your family is adorable and I thought you both did a great job in the interview. I know those can be stressful (we were featured with our story twice - once before we experienced secondary infertility and once after). Isn't it crazy how much more independent they become and how much more you can accomplish after you get the hang of things?!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for connecting us ! Life seems so much more manageable now.
Delete