Tuesday, January 15, 2019

My excuse for not blogging in so long is pretty lame!  I used to do blog during my lunch hour, as it was super convenient and stress relieving..  New job, new IT, no bueno on the internet. Like everything is locked down, they are super paranoid of being hacked. So it then becomes a late night thing, and well my sweetie is a night owl. 



I mean how can you resist late night parties with that smile and curls. Seriously she loves staying up til like 10, 11 at night. The if - if she gets a N-A-P, and today fine folks she didn't nap. That means she falls asleep super early and I get blogging time. That doesn't happen often.  


So she enjoyed Christmas a lot this year, she was super excited about baby Jesus showing up in the manger on Christmas Eve. Santa brought her a baby "doll" like she wanted. She got some toys to help the budding musician, like a karaoke machine, drumsticks and a electric keyboard. 


(seriously almost suckered into buying this $200 stuffed deer) Thankfully I broke out of the spell of her smile and giggles. 


Hopefully its not another 4-5-6 months before I post again. 

1 comment: