Well the bees are not 100% gone, but not finding too many any longer. Next weekend we will tear open the wall, from the inside, to try & remove the nest. Not really a possibility to do it from the outside.
oh yeah AF has not arrived.. in her normal fashion ?? hmmm don't want to get my hopes up taking a test.. but really could I be???
We went to a picnic today for one of hubs customers ( a condo association ) asked by 3 different ladies at different times if we had kids/ or were we planning on having kids. geez.. or were we pregnant. But the sweet treasurer, pulled me aside & said how have you lost all the weight.. what's your secret.. I normally only see these people 1-2 times a year.. soo it's nice that someone noticed something different about me. On the other note, what's with people.. we generously pay for most of this picnic, provide all the meats, drinks, paper products. No one from the assoc called to ask if we would be willing to do it this year. Nothing was posted about the picnic.. until FRIDAY, yeah 2 days ago. & still no one officially asked us.. ( the flyer they posted) said hubs company, would graciously again be providing the food & to bring a dish to pass. So yeah we've been scrambling.. Thank goodness hubs was there on Friday & saw this go up.. We will always do it, but being asked, not just assumed is proper.
I want to go see a movie,, but not motivated.. I need to finish my posts on vacation, but the pictures are on my work computer & let's just say that's been a debacle.. password issues.. soo it will have to wait til I'm in the office.
Hi Lucky! I am sorry about the bee/wasp problem. In the midst of some outside home renovations last year, the contractors had to stop in the middle of it in order for us to call an exterminator because in removing the stucco from our house, they came across a huge wasp nest. Actually, I think there was more than one. Because we were replacing windows as well, some did get into the house while the contractors were working and I got stung twice. It was not pleasant, so I hope you get your issue figured out without any more stings - by you or your husband!
ReplyDeleteBut on a positive note, I hope you have some really good news to counter the bad news about the wasps! :)
Also, thank you so much for your recent comments on my blog and your support and encouragement, I really appreciate it. God Bless!
-Marie (JBTC)
Thanks Marie !
Delete