Thursday, September 27, 2012

OPK

Soo i'm resorting to OPKit's this month..  only because i'm not getting good CM.

Does anyone know if 1 dark control line & 1  faint lines means "O" or do they both lines need to be dark ??  any other reasons for a faint line?

Today I am day 13.. & last cycle day 14 is the only day I saw remotely any CM. 

Thanks for any advice..

3 comments:

  1. They don't both need to be dark. LH peaks in a couple of days - our RE said the best day to TTC is when the OPK is a faint line, assuming then the next day would get a little darker.
    I never had great CM either - we used PreSeed to help as well. (Not sure if that made a diff or not)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having your surge when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. That is the best time to TTC, because you will ovulate within about 12-36 hours after the test line first gets as dark or darker than the control line.

    ReplyDelete