I really need to learn some relaxation techniques, cuz stress is getting the better of me.
Unfortunately our appraisal came out worse than we expected, so no refiance here. Hubs wants to shell out more money to have another appraisal done, cuz we didn't like the lady who came out. She didn't appear to be experienced. The other thing that doesn't help at all, is we live 2 blocks from a city line. This appraiser, said she couldn't use any houses in the other city.. Well why didn't you tell us that before you took our money. Cuz I would have sent her packing. Our mortgage guy feels so bad, he said check back in 90 days & if we end up being able to then, he'll refund our money that we paid to the bad appraiser.. But because of all the stupid changes in the mortgage industry.. Thanks "no.bma" is what screwed this all up. Every comparable this chick used was "short sale" Hello. that's not the true value of the house, that is a distressed person, desperate to sell, sells their house for.
Soo frustration # 2. I have my 8 week ( and 6 day ) appointment at the doctors office tomorrow. with a Nurse OB ( whatever the heck that is ). So in true fashion from the office, I got a reminder call at 11:15 am confirming my appointment. ..( called me at work) at 1:45 someone from the office called my cell phone. My cell is in my purse during the day. She says, I need you to call back before 4 pm.. or other wise call at 8:30 tomorrow morning. 1st I can't understand her name. 2nd she doesn't leave her extension. 3rd She called back at 3:30pm but didn't leave a message then. Let me say, I had to take the day off tomorrow to make this appointment, to convenience their scheduling.. If she is calling, to cancel, After they already confirmed the appointment I will be royally PISSED. So much to the effect that I might tell them I am leaving the practice. I totally love my doctor, but I've had enough of the B.S. from the office, mind you i'm only 2 months into this. I have to go to the office I don't like for this appoinment.. I can feel my blood pressure is high after these 2 stressing things back to back.. Ugggghhhh !!!
Wow, that sounds so frustrating! You already have so much to worry about, this Dr.s office seems very incompetent. If they do try and cancel I would just show up anyway because it is their mistake.Praying that your stress levels go down soon!
ReplyDeleteSo in a way they were trying to cancel, they called back this morning to say, you haven't had a yearly exam, so the nurse can't see you. I said, well if she reads my chart, I just had one in Sept. She said, oh she must have missed it.
DeleteThe dr's office staff really needs to figure out what the heck is going on before they call ... and especially to cancel on you?!?!? Wow. Especially for something stupid like that. You'll get enough exams in the future. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about the refi! I know the appraisal is expensive, too. Can you ask for the lady's supervisor to review her findings & explain why you think they are incorrect (especially about all the distressed housing comparisons)? Maybe that is an option to overturn the previous $ amount without costing you any more.
Yeah I gave the nurse an earful yesterday. I'm sure I'm going to have some "notes" on my chart from now on, but who cares, they need to do a better job. The whole appraisal thing is frustrating & stupid.
DeleteMaybe you should check out a midwife? They are more human about this whole thing. :)
ReplyDelete