Thursday, November 1, 2012

All Saints Day

Tonight is the big All Saints Day party at church.

Here are some of the games we are playing:

Saint Bingo.. http://www.catholicmom.com/2008_lesson_plans/saint_bingo.pdf

St. Patrick's  shamrock toss.  ( using a Corn Hole game, that we decked out with Shamrock stuff )

St. Francis Animal golf - I found a little putt putt game that we set up on a piece of green turf. 

St. Therese's Rose Toss.   An old pool basketball hoop, and you are trying to toss a bouquet of roses into it.

St. Cecilia's Musical Chairs.  All the chairs have the names of saints on them. We play music & whichever saint's name is picked, that chair is removed.

Our church has a retirement home abutting it, so the older folks will come & join in on the festiviites.. ( why BINGO is essential )

All the kids dress in Saint Costumes.

After mass, they will feast on cider & treats.  Father will sit down with the kids & will play a game with everyone of guessing who their saint is.

Fun night, but long day for me !!

1 comment:

  1. LOL at Bingo being required for your All Saints party. :-) The kids will have an AMAZING Time! I would be very excited to go to such a fun party if I lived closer. I'd just tell people I'm tall for my age. LOL

    ReplyDelete