I've been grumpy for the last 24 hours.
Someone promised we would do something yesterday, on my day off, the WHOLE reason I took the day off, and it didn't happen. So i've been pretty moody.
Since, XYZ didn't happen, i've been working on financial reports for the non-profit, which just drives me nuts to no end. So since we didn't do XYZ didn't happen, said person, wants to now, do something today, which is in no way, make up for XYZ, which when I suggested the event happening this evening, earlier in the week, I was told it was stupid. Which also means, this person, invited a bunch of other people, to the event tonight, which means going out to dinner afterwards, to somewhere, where I won't be able to enjoy anything, and will be stuck eating a side salad. while they all nosh on delicious food & drinks. Almost done with my financial reports for the non-profit, so maybe I'll take a nap.
I need you to tell me something happy in the com box to cheer me up !!!
GO !
How do you make a tissue dance?
ReplyDeletePut a little boogie in it. :)
Oh my goodness, Stephanie - that joke is awesome!
ReplyDeleteOkay, K - take a deep breath and let all the anxiety and funkiness go. Can you do something just for you tomorrow or some day this week - something that brings you joy just for the sole purpose of doing something happy for a little bit? Praying for you that things get better and you get out of your funk!
Oh, how did it go telling your families about the great news? Maybe I missed it, I will go back and check.
Hmm…I will look for some good jokes as well…Stephanie has inspired me. Here is one (well, not really a joke, just some math humor that I love.)
"I poured root beer into a square cup. Now I just have beer."
And yeah, I know…"letting things go" is easier said than done. But I was serious about you needing to do something fun for yourself! :)
ReplyDeleteThose things are so tough. :( im sorry. Maybe watch funny you tube videos. Like funny cat videos??? Or call a friend in need or struggling to check in. Usually when im crabby, it helps to connect with a friend, and realize im not the only one struggling.
ReplyDelete