Tuesday, August 18, 2015

21 weeks



 In light of what's been published on the web about PP videos,  I feel it is necessary to share these very intimate pictures.

These are very  precious,to me, pictures of my son, Andrew. He was stillborn at 21 weeks; we don't know why my water broke, but he arrived a few weeks too early.  I have never shared, because society has silenced so many about stillbirth and miscarriage.
 
I want those who think PP is doing research on blobs of tissue,  to look, closely.
I don't see blobs of tissue. I see perfectly formed hands, feet, and a perfectly cute nose.
 

I delivered my son, naturally in the hospital. He was not extracted out, nor dismembered into metal trays.  Everything about him was intact,  just petite.
 
Nothing about him is a blob of tissue.
 


His hands are perfectly formed.
 

 

His feet were always kicking away.
 
He had all the features of a newborn at birth, he was just a tad smaller.
 
So you have an idea at 21 weeks, he was 12" long, his head was 6 3/4" circumference.
He weighed just under a pound.  He was considered on target for his gestational age.
 
What I want you to realize today, babies like Andrew, or any 21 week baby. They are not a blob of tissue. They are skin and bones, flesh and blood.
 
I saw his heart beating on ultrasound a minimum of 4 times in his 21 weeks. His heart was beating --faintly a mere hour before delivery.
 
Never was he treated like a science experiment, he was always treated as if he was a precious baby. After delivery he was bathed, foot-printed, and clothed; just as any other infant would.
 
We held him, rocked him, sang to him, just as you would your newborn.
 
I wish more women seeking abortion would take a moment and see what they are really doing. These are not blobs of tissue, science experiments. These are precious children of God.
 
 

 

The pictures are not to be shared without the consent of luckyassunshine.blogspot.com
Please remember these are our precious memories of our child.
I can be reached at luckysunhine25 at gmail dot com

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your son with us. He is perfect. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lucky, thank you for sharing these. He is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, beautiful child! I imagine it was hard to share those photos. Thank you for doing that, though, as it just might help someone see the humanity in that perfect little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your heart and your beautiful son with us today. His beauty takes my breath away! He was and still is so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet Andrew. So handsome. So loved. So missed. This is the exact right post to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your courage to share these beautiful pictures of your beloved son. Andrew was longed-for, is loved, was prayed for, and is dearly missed.

    People can never again say that they "did not know" what a 21 week baby looks like. Andrew is the silent voice of TRUTH on this matter, because of YOU, Lucky! <3

    God bless you and thank you for sharing your son with us. And God help us for what atrocities are committed in PP every day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and precious and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...I give you so much credit for sharing your precious pics of your son. It's so spine chilling to think about what is going on with pp,,,so evil! Yes, God help us all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He was a beautiful irreplaceable human child who was made in the image of God and was very loved. All children should be so cherished. Thank you for sharing him with us.

    ReplyDelete