Friday, August 28, 2015

IF Island

I'm back.


It was a horrible week on IF Island

Weather was soo cold. Like highs in the 50's cold. Rainy, dreary, miserable


God has just dealt us so many bummer hands this year.

I cried many tears. I just want to know what I did to deserve this all. So many other things over the week, contributed to the tears. 


I seriously set my bar to zero before the trip and was still sadly disappointed.



What I've learned over the week, I cannot control my emotions anymore. At the slightest bit of disappointment I am a wreck.


Another cycle is down the drain. -- That's another story in itself.


I feel like I need to go to counseling, but I don't think it's all me. How do you convince others that their actions ( or lack there of ) are contributing to your unhappiness.

Physically I'm doing awesome, I have lost 8 lbs in the last month and kept them off while being away.. I've been tracking my steps.. and trying to meet those goals each day.. thinking that might improve my mood.

I just don't know anymore.  For once I would like someone else to make a sacrifice.



8 comments:

  1. So very sorry. You have been through so much this Year. :'( counseling has helped me in the past, even in dealing with others actions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry. You have been through so much this Year. :'( counseling has helped me in the past, even in dealing with others actions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking with a counselor about my issues with my FIL really helped me, sometimes I just needed someone to listen and hear what I was saying. So it may help. I am going to ramp up my prayers for you! Love through the interwebs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry this has been so very horribly rough for you.

    How do you convince others that their actions ( or lack there of ) are contributing to your unhappiness.
    You don't. Even if they are, unfortunately. As the other have said, counseling is very helpful. Talking with someone will help you in so many ways, in dealing with your own emotions and grief and dealing with the actions/inactions of others. And I say that from experience, too.

    Saying lots of prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( I'm sorry. Sending hugs and prayers your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry! Even when you set the bar low, most of us are still hoping that it will be better than we think; not worse! I agree with those that say that counseling might be a really good option. You can't change others that are contributing to the problems, but you've been through a LOT in the last few years, and it may really help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh K...so sorry. I agree with Donna, unfortunately, I don't think you can wait around until people change. I mean I hope they do, but you need to do what you need to do get peace, bring some happiness back, etc. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am so, so sorry. You have been through far more than your share in the last few years :( Like what most of the other ladies have said, counseling has really helped me. Make sure you go to someone who specializes in infertility and/or pregnancy loss. Once I found the right person, she has been wonderful in helping me process my grief, and helped me with coping mechanism to deal with crummy people. I am praying for you ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete