Monday, November 23, 2015

Smells

I'm starting to get really grossed out by smells. ( yeah I know that's a good sign )




Seriously, they were serving Kielbasa Soup in the cafeteria today.. I just wanted to gag. I know it's not a soup most people would ask for, but it just was gross.




Can't stand the smell of chicken right now.. ( I know not a strong smelling item )




Gonna have some crackers to help absorb all the smells.


I didn't volunteer to make the Turkey for Thanksgiving.. probably a good idea.




+Peace+

9 comments:

  1. You might need to stay out of the cafeteria for a few more weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smells were my big thing too. I loved the smell of laundry. I would carry "smell good satchels" of those Downy unstoppable tablets contained in a dryer sheet. I even had them in the hospital for labor. Hope you find something good to smell! And stay away from a butchers shop clearly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smells were my big thing too. I loved the smell of laundry. I would carry "smell good satchels" of those Downy unstoppable tablets contained in a dryer sheet. I even had them in the hospital for labor. Hope you find something good to smell! And stay away from a butchers shop clearly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these good symptom updates!!! I have never been able to be around chicken (or even think about it) during pregnancy. God's little sense of humor. Keep up the updates!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. last pregnancy, all I ate was chicken, couldn't stand the smell of red meat. Now all I'm craving is red meat.

      Delete
  5. I am just now reading about the twins! OH MY GOSH!! Praying, praying!! God is so good.

    ReplyDelete