I cannot take credit for any photos as I was holding Lizzie. We gave our nice camera to someone to snap pics, but be honest I haven't had the opportunity to download them (yet). So for now, it's all pictures hijacked from those in attendance.
Fr. Mark had all the littles in attendance bless the water. There were a gaggle of them, the picture only shows a 1/3 of them
Dad, Mom, Elizabeth, Godmother (Aunt K) , Godfather (Uncle N)
Don't mind the weirdness of my hand, I have to support the Right hand still as the tendinitis is still flaring up. Her dress was super slippery and I was so afraid of losing grip of her .
Daddy holding her while getting the oil on her chest.
She was standing on the offertory table. She wanted to see everyone.
More to come
How cute she is! Congratulations and welcome Lizzie :)
ReplyDeleteawww! beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Church, Lizzie!
ReplyDelete