Friday, November 18, 2016

Quick Takes

1. It has been a super busy week - I had a big event going on at work, lots of me spread thin. Thankfully today is the last day.  There have been some late nights, with little sleep.
 And then you find selfies your kid took on your phone 
 


2. This auction item was a big hit in our event this week. Moscow Mule tray.  Now to make me one.

 


3. Family Photo's last weekend -- sneek peek--  It was freezing like 40 degrees out freezing.

4. Party tonight for the Pregnancy Center - lizzie is going - only cuz she's still nursing + she's cute + she can see all of Grandma's friends.  She's wearing this cute dress one last time..

 


5. I missed the "super"moon, but have been snapping pics of the moons after it.

 

6. Looking forward to a short work week next week, and lots of time home with our peanut. Who is 5 months 
 


7. it's gonna be 70 today.. that is unheard of .. I'll soak it in, cuz they say we can get snow on Sunday..  # Crazy Weather.


3 comments:

  1. Love the Lizzy photos - so sweet!

    Moscow Mule tray looks great. Think I need to make myself one tonight - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 months already ?!?!?! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah,,,we've been freezing as well..which makes it interesting to get a little one bundled up! Your daughter is so precious.

    ReplyDelete