I have a lot of things to be thankful for, but also reminded of events that happened several years ago, as it was happening to someone in our community over the holiday. I had my first D&C many thanksgivings ago. Lest we forget the holidays are not always happy times for everyone.
One minute sitting up
The next ....
Lizzie is thankful for her toes...
Always happy...and loves dressing up
My little one loves her toes as well. She pulls her socks off to get at them too! Sometimes she eats the socks! Gotta love all the changes our babies make continually. It's fun to watch them grow! I've had many sad holidays because of IF...I appreciate your reminder that not everyone enjoys this time of year.
ReplyDeleteWell she has successfully able to get them in her mouth.. She had been close for several days.. now.. in the mouth they go..
DeleteLove seeing that title with that beautiful face beneath it!
ReplyDeleteThanks CM !
DeleteShe's seriously the cutest!
ReplyDelete