Friday, March 10, 2017

QT Friday

Quick - Quick - Quick Takes


Sorry for not posting as frequently..


1)  It's March! Which means St. Patty's Day


2)  Weather has been wonky around here. 50's then 70's now 30's  and Snow in the forecast.


3)  We ( Lizzie and I ) signed up for another swimming session, she likes the water, it's too cold to exercise outside together. Win-Win for both of us.


4)  LIZARDS -- I registered this as a business name!!! (for a potential business opportunity )    Long story behind the name Lizard.  Early in my pregnancy my nephew gave me a Lizard ( little plastic toy ) I would take pictures of me and the lizard and send them to him. The adventures of the Lizard. When we didn't share the gender of our babies we called them lizard.  We received some wonderful "lizard" gifts too.  So when I was thinking up a name for the new opp. LIZARDS popped into my head.  Then it dawn on me. LIZARDS is all kids    LIZ (Lizzie ) A (Andrew) R ( Robert ) D (David) S (Sam)  ...... So I never shared that Lizzies twin - Robert was on my short list for his name. But I never made it official. Robert is my both my grandfathers name too .   So yes Lizards for the win.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Lizards covers the whole brood. That makes my heart so happy. So glad she likes swimming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name LIZARDS and the connection to your children. How cool! The weather has been crazy around our house as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS WEATHER! I know its Michigan, but it's weird even for Michigan. Did you lose power? We didn't, but lost cable, internet for days. (I'm not complaining, could have been much worse!)

    ReplyDelete