Monday, May 8, 2017

Wow- 10 mos

Bad blogger, life is crazy !!


So some pictures to get you up to date.





Easter 






she is very into shredding toilet paper, into TINY pieces






Helps with laundry, likes to try things on as she is "helping" 
 






Climber   -- She made the daycare lady have a heart attack.
 








Fashionista in the making, loves to pick out her outfits . Trend setter- leggings aren't for legs anymore. 



So the 10 month recap


-0- teeth.
15 ish lbs
size 2 diapers ( still )
size 2 shoes
eats pretty much anything she wants.  her favorites are : toast, bacon, pizza, carrots, veggie straws, ham, mac n cheese, will try anything on moms plate, or moms fork.
Has to touch, feel, pick out what she's going to wear.
Loves being outdoors, playing with daddy, sitting outside and waving at cars going by, looking for animals, and birds. Riding her bike
Talking : ma, mamma, , dada,  duhh - deer  , doo - doggie.
Lights up for her cousins E & B.
Dislikes baths, prefers relaxing showers.
Not a fan of the car, but we're working on it.
Mama is still pumping 1 or 2 times at work for her, she will take a bah ( bottle ) from anyone. She loves when momma gets home to sit an have mamma nums with her. I don't like to go to sleep on my own, I like to cozy up with mom and nurse to sleep, and will sleep in my crib for 2-3 hours before I want nums again, then mom caves and lets me cuddle with her for the rest of the night.

8 comments:

  1. Shredding toilet paper into tiny pieces is great for fine motor development - she's just working on her skills. She's a beautiful girl - Enjoy every moment with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost a year old. It goes by so quickly! I like her Easter dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! And wow, if she is already letting you know what she will wear, you are going to have your hands full!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a handful !! I can only wait for toddler then teenage years

      Delete
  4. She is so cute! Love the laundry "help". I have a helper of my own over here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No teeth yet? Teresa has eight and one molar with another one coming in....is Lizzy just going to get them all at once? Teresa has been suffering due to teething...and cranky pants. It's not fun but it's happening and nothing we can do about it. Lizzy is adorable. I love when Teresa does laundry with me...clothes are all over! I guess their technically still clean even if they've been wiped all over the floor right?

    ReplyDelete