Wow. Sorry for being so long in between posts. NO EXCUSES.
Job hunting is well work. I have an interview tomorrow. Wish me luck.
I'm using this interview for the experience. It's not exactly my line of work that I want to do. Doesn't pay half of what I was making before. Yada Yada Yada. Probably why they haven't filled the postition. (Pay isn't good).
Wednesday we are heading North to visit a Waterpark for a couple of days, with the cousins.
Lizzie, daddy, and I went for a little Waterpark getaway 2 weeks ago, and she had a blast. So I'm sure she'll have fun with her cousins.
We've been enjoying the snow. (Not) it does however make it look pretty outside.
Toodles for now.
Hopefully you will gain a great experience from your job interview. Those things are usually not my cup of tea but I love your perspective about it! Have fun at the waterpark!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you got good experience, and that the job search is going well. Also hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete