Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lenten companion book

So in my Lenten companion book, today's penance is to: Prayerfully make a list of the greatest desires of my heart.  I wanted to sit down and do it with my hubs, but unfortunately he is not feeling well and retired to bed early tonight. The allergies have been making it around the house.. He usually has his allergy attack after I'm feeling better. I think it's so I can take care of him. So after praying about my list through the day. 
* A child, I used to think I would have a whole bunch of kids, but I'll be happy with 1 or whatever God wishes to bless us with.
* Continued Happy Marriage.
* I wish that our parish will find a way to satisfy the $$ demands of our archdiocese to stay open. I really do not want to see our parish community crumble.
* Desire to visit my baby sister out East, she moved 2 1/2 years ago & I have yet to visit her, there.
* I desire a vacation with my hubs ( we have "vacationed" once in our soon to be 6 years of marriage, that vacation was also our honeymoon.  ) We need the "rest & relaxation" away from everything. Having the right people in place, so we can leave the business in capable hands, is what I ask prayers for.  Good people are often hard to find.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great list! Praying that God fulfills your desires!
    We haven't taken a real vacation since our honeymoon either ... it will be 6 years also in August. I think its about time .... :-) Hope you can find someone to watch over things. I agree wholeheartedly ... good people are HARD to find!

    ReplyDelete