Sunday, March 18, 2012

spring

Spring !!

This is the first spring in a long time, that I am not taking wonderful allergy meds with decongestants.; you ask why? Well they interfere w/ CM, and raise my blood pressure, or at least that is the theory.  So now I am paying dearly with this awful stuffy head & sinus drainage.  M*ucinex is helping but not like my fabulous A*llegra D..  The daytime highs have been in the 60/70's .. they are going to drop later this week, I hope this means we don't have a repeat of this in a couple of weeks again when it warms up again.  I pray for good sleep tonight, because the last two nights have been interrupted with coughing.

Good thing is, I feel so yucky, that I have already decided that I'm not going to work on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment