Monday, April 30, 2012

A little more info

I am normally a really private person & keep things very private, but since the blogger ladies offer up such wonderful prayers, I am going to share a little more than I can anywhere else. I am going to delete this post after a couple of days, so just know that your prayers are always warmly appreciated. 


I have been praying up a storm lately.  soo St. Martin please , I am asking for your intercession.

Edited for privacy.. Thanks ladies for your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. What a sad situation. Praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I will keep praying!!!
    My hubby's dad needed to get checked into the hospital for something similar. It was frustrating that his mom couldn't just check her husband in ... That hubby's dad needed to do it himself. You are right ... It needs to be easier to help those who need it! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete