I am soo a sucker for my nephews. My sister just called & she has to travel in late spring, for work. She says.so do you want to come with me & bring the kids.. Sometimes she'll take the kids w/ her, but I said it won't be an option for me to go for a week, when i'll be 32 weeks pregnant.. so the next pause, was well, can they stay with you for the week. My mom will be on vacation then.. ( vacation already booked to Hawaii ) so no option for them to stay with her. I think i'm going to wait til hubs is nice & buttered up before I tell him they are staying for the week. I jokingly told my sister, that there were 2 conditions for them to stay.. 1) E has to be potty trained.. ( right now he refuses to do #2 on the potty.) he's fine all day he holds #2 it, but when he gets home he wants a pull up on so he can do the ditty. he will pee all day long fine on the big boy potty. and 2) B must be sleeping thru the night.. at almost 11 months(right now) he's still getting up 2 times a night.. hopefully by then his sleeping habits improve, cuz i know mine will be worse by then.
So another question, I have super energy right now.. Is this going to wear off ?
Oh my! Two little guys on the run! I think you have given reasonable goals watching your nephews. I've heard about kids only wanting to poop in their diaper and that's just not cool. On the upside, there are no adults that I know of who do that, so it is possible for your nephew to be trained to use the potty. :-).
ReplyDelete