The last couple of weeks have been super busy. I was working on a project to hopefully show off my skills to a potential new boss. I was working on it all day & then coming home & spending another 4-5 hours on it. I finally finished it, I have won the support of the customer, now just for the new guy-potential new boss to notice, that I DID it .. not someone else.
Today I had my 12 week appt w/ the doctor ( well I'm 13 weeks 6 days ) yeah.. he's been booked solid. Peanut was not cooperating & the doctor nor nurse could hear him on the doppler. I was at the small office, so they don't have an ultrasound machine. They tried the urgent care next to them, & they can't do OB ultrasounds.. ( i don't know if that means, they don't have a probe or what ) their main office the ultrasound tech, was gone already.. & they called the hospital. & they said there was at least a 5 hour wait.. Being that it was already 5pm. we opted to drive back tomorrow. The doc profusely apologized, cuz he knows we come a distance. It took an hour & 20 mins to get the office today ( I left work at 2:30 ) . m.ap.quest says it's a 40 minute commute. ha ha ! Glad I allowed some extra travel time. So in the morning, I get to drive out & sit in the waiting room, til they have time to fit me in !! Doesn't that sound like fuN !! If you could pray that peanut, comes out of hiding in the morning.. I told hubs, he needs to have a talk with him tonight & tell him no more funny games, yet !! Hubs & I were going to drive & look at Christmas lights in an area, close to the doctors office, but afterwards, we weren't really up to being cheery after the appt. :(
I am praying!
ReplyDeletePraying!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying here, too!
ReplyDelete