Friday, March 15, 2013

What are you supposed to be doing..

I am about sick of working on accounting/taxes/spreadsheets/bookkeeping.

So I decided to take a little break & upload pictures from my camera. ( I got a new one for xmas)
We have one of those big honking fancy camera's with different lenses, etc, but that's too big to have everyday.. & since I still lack modern technology, (smart phone) a small thin camera works for me. I keep it in my purse and can pull it out and snap anywhere, anytime. I notice that I do a lot of driving and taking pictures; well while stopped at a light. I'm sure people in other cars wonder what the heck is flashing in my car..

So here's what I found on the camera... some pictures of B, when he was at my house, playing 2 weeks ago. His brother was at soccer practice, so he came over to hang out.

 
 
 B does not like to nap for anyone except for me & daycare. Wonder why? He slept here for 2 1/2 hours. Why would you nap at grandma's when aunt t-t will let you rest in her king size bed. I do have a port a crib, but he will only sleep in it at night.. so naps.. are in the big bed.  Don't worry I have a camera on him, so if he moves I can see him. I also have room darkening shades* cuz hubs sleeps during the day often, because of his snowplowing at night.  I think the kiddo gets in there & sees dark & is like oh well it's time to sleep.
 
my pet peeve, don't tailgate salt trucks.. it's just a recipe for disaster.. one of my pics from the road.
2nd pet peeve of the month, people without working headlights... ( haven't got any good pictures of that yet )  A little bit tricker to get.
 


2 comments:

  1. He is a cutie! He looks alot like our Joseph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B is adorable! Love the pic of him sleeping in your king size bed!
    And who in their right mind would tailgate a snowplow? That's just mind blowing.

    ReplyDelete