How far along? 34 Weeks.
Clothing? Still a mix of preg & non pregnancy clothes
Stretch marks? Some
Sleep? So Happy to be off from work for 2+ weeks so I don't have to set alarm clocks & can sleep as long as I want. I still get up 3+ times a night to use the bathroom & then reposition.
Best moment of this week? Christmas mass.
Worst moment of this week? ? hearing that a friends 3 year old son passed away. He had a heart condition * downs syndrome.
Miss anything? Not that I can't wait about a month to have, but it was very hard to say to no, to 90% of the holiday treats people partake in. ( Christmas breakfast, dinner, sweets, you name it-- I did very good )
Movement? He is crazy busy down there.. He's still head down & once every 2 weeks flips his body from left to right & right to left.. but still head down. He does not like NST's & will kick the fetal monitor !off my belly! Hilarious !!
Symptoms? Starting to be more tired, and some acid reflux/heartburn.
Food cravings? Craving everything, but nothing that I should have.
Gender? . Boy..
Labor Signs? None yet.
Belly button in or out? In
Mood? Joyous.
Rituals? peanut likes it when we indulge on a 1/2 cup of ice cream.. 2 x a week. ( My treat for having really good sugars & to celebrate NST's
Milestones? Had a big birthday this week.. now officially in the old camp & higher risk category.
Looking forward to? last PIO Shot next Friday !!!
This week's pregnancy-small-talk-gems (aka things other people say to pregnant ladies without thinking):
Notes from doctor’s appointment: Peanut's estimated weight was 4lbs 9 oz last check (Dec 16), he is in the 85percentile for his head circumference and abdomen. The weight is calculated, based on head, abdomen, and Femur length. Dr. M says he is measuring 1 week ahead. 35 Weeks will be my last PIO shot. ( next week ). His hair has been showing up on ultrasounds... the tech jokingly told me I'll need a brush for it. I lost 1.5 lbs since my last appointment on (12/16) No cause for concern. Just a side effect of strict Gest Diabetes Diet. Hubs went to the appointment with me today, last time he was able to go was 18 week when we found out it was a "HE". Made my doc sign off on my birth plan.. I did explain, that I was disappointed in the hospital tour, and how they focus on everything Medical (epidurals, C-sections ) and mentioned nothing about natural birthing. Told him I wasn't happy that the nurse at the specialist, is persistent that I need to schedule an induction date.. He just said, if she says anything again, have her contact me.!! Thankfully he's on my side.
I keep having a dream that peanut will be born on January 17th ( 37 weeks ) Who knows?
I keep having a dream that peanut will be born on January 17th ( 37 weeks ) Who knows?
Visit Mama Holi !! to see how she's doing.
Oh my gosh you are getting so close! So excited for you! Good job on sticking to your diet, I have to reduce sugar again and I am having a tough time with it. Praying for you during the home stretch :)
ReplyDeleteThis is SO EXCITING!!! Such a big milestone, you are SO CLOSE!
ReplyDelete