Friday, December 5, 2014

Upbeat 31 weeks.

pregnancy related... so you may want to veer away if you are not in the mood... or stay for some humor, I'm going to try & be upbeat this week.









So at my 30 & 1/2 week apt, the doctor says, how does everything feel, I said, never in a million years, did I think I would make it to anything in the 30's.

My husband & I resigned to the realization that none of our restrictions are going to be lifted in the next 8 weeks. Silly hubs is like well it's only 8 more weeks of abstaining, I'm going to leave it to the dr. to break it to him that it's another 8 weeks + another 6-8 weeks beyond that. I asked him to come to the last appointment & beg.. but work prevails. 

So my doctor being a good cheerleader, is like well now I want to see you make it to 32 weeks, so the babies lungs will be much  more developed.

In awesome news, I had my 30 1/2 ( 30 week appointment ) on Tuesday, and nothing - you read that right, nothing scheduled for next week!!!  A whole week of no appointments with doctors. I did have to call the nurse & see what they can do for me, cuz the reactions to the non-compounded PIO are getting unbearable. She said, what are all your symptoms.
 
1) told her I feel like I have 3 of these on my rear end. (seriously) the injection site has been getting worse feeling every week.

2) Injection site feels like I got stung from about 100 of these.
 
3) I have horrible diarrhea for 3-5 days after the injection.
 
So thankfully I haven't complained to her about anything else, so she did the due diligence & found out what how she writes the prescription to send it to a local compounding pharmacy, for something different, she said if I were 3 more weeks along, they would just stop them all together.. I just have to wait for the pharmacy to call to get my insurance info. So I will have to go see the nurse this next week, but that's it, no pesky doctors.!!!!
 

Oh yeah peanut weighs 3lbs 3 oz. according to the ultrasound from 2 weeks ago. Which the doc says is rift on track.  His bones all measure within range for his gestation. 


So to the regular questions from ,Mama Holi    stop by & visit her she's 2 weeks ahead of me.
 
How far along?  31 weeks

Clothing? 1/2 and 1/2 a few maternity pants, some elastic waist pants. Tops are a mix too. I'm not a fan of the maternity tops that have the ties & that seems all I can find appropriate for work. The maternity dresses I purchased - i still don't fill them in, so they look huge. 
Stretch marks? No.

Sleep? Sleeping much more lately, but I get up at least an hour or so a night with thumper kicking me.
Best moment of this week? having Friday off so I can relax

Worst moment of this week? PIO shot.

Miss anything? won't go there.

Movement?Very active. He is head down, and his butt/feet are up in my ribs.

Symptoms? major reactions from PIO shots.

Food cravings? Ice Cream.. Finally bought one of those single serve vanilla ice creams.

Gender?   B O Y !!!!

Labor Signs? If I've been having contractions, they have been mild, I haven't really noticed them.

Belly button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On., off I'm cold, cuz they become too loose.

Mood? Cranky

Rituals?  hubs & I talk to peanut at bedtime & peanut stops moving and listens.
Milestones? Weeks in the 30's
Looking forward to?  my sister comes into town this week.

Nicknames for the little one?  Peanut, Thumper, Junior.  and Yes we have finally decided on a "NAME" for him. 
 

6 comments:

  1. That's fantastic, being in the 30's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30's. CONGRATS!!! What an awesome milestone! You are in the single digit weeks countdown...you're almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you are 31 weeks!!! Praise God! And yay for no Dr. appts. this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 31 weeks sounds amazing!! So happy that is baby doing well! Also, can't wait to hear the real name! Yay for picking one out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for 30s! I hope it flies by for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry your restrictions weren't lifted but I am so glad you get a week off!!

    ReplyDelete