CD1 --- Nuff said
Past cycle was all wonky again, -- cuz I've had no meds for 2 cycles.
Sent my OB an email begging him to fill my Femara -- won't know til Tuesday if he does.
I'm a hormonal mess.
If I get my Femara and get to Peak.. oh yeah.. we'll be at the cottage.. sharing tight quarters with many other people.. which makes me think why even bother; cuz I know already, the other half with have performance anxiety with other around. Now I don't even want to go.. even though this is our only opportunity for anything remotely like a vacation this year.
Feel like I'm at the end of my TTC rope. This is the first summer in 3 years that I haven't been on restrictions.. It's been nice to feel okay & to be able to participate; but yet I feel miserable..
This week will be extra hard for some other reasons.. that I can't go into here, so if you can just say a prayer.
Tried a new GF Hard Cider-- don't like it at all, but don't want to waste a 6 pack.
Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry this is all just so hard :( Praying for you. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThanks Maria !
DeleteI'm sorry, that is so tough. I hope your doctor gets his act together soon, that's just downright frustrating! I hope either way your vacation goes well.
ReplyDeleteYeah.. got my meds without a huge ordeal.
DeleteIt's always frustrating when the timing does not seem to be working out. There's a little prayer I've been saying "Let Go and Let God" when my life does not seem to be going according to plan. Praying for you as you continue on your journey of growing your family.
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
ReplyDelete