I am still in the disbelief phase. Also a lot of bloodwork phase, so maybe disbelief from all the pokes.
So do you believe that your child to be gains the soul of person recently deceased?
2 weeks ago, I had a funny feeling, and sure enough, as my history of funny feelings has gone. I was first to know that a dear priest friend of ours passed away. Literally started calling people about him, and people telling me no, he hadn't passed, only to find our several hours later I was correct.
I am feeling okay. The only symptoms I'm having thus far, sensitive to smells- especially food, some zits, and tender bb's.
I'm starting to get up 1x a night for the bathroom already.
I'm actually down a couple of lbs, since last week, but that's more cuz fit bit and are keeping up the steps.
I'm still waiting on my progesterone and hcg numbers to come back.
Thank you for your continued prayers
Definitely praying for your family!! May Saints David, Andrew, Baby B and Samuel intercede for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Madeline
DeleteI don't think a child gains a soul of somebody recently deceased (that would be reincarnation, not a Catholic thing) but I do believe that souls of holy people could intercede for us in a very special way from heaven. Hugs and prayers for you and your little one.
ReplyDeletepregnancy brain.. is already affecting my ability to write a clear thought.. yes.. I truly believe there are a few people interceding for my little one.
DeleteStill praying!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Beth.
DeleteI am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI will keep you in my mind and prayers :)
Thanks Katherine.
DeleteStill praying for baby and for your heart!!!!
ReplyDeleteStill praying for baby and for your heart!!!!
ReplyDeleteStill praying for baby and for your heart!!!!
ReplyDeleteMany many prayers! May your little ones in Heaven intercede for you and baby!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kat
DeletePraying!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicole
Delete