Sunday, October 4, 2015

2 Years.

October 2, was the 2nd anniversary of having Andrew.

I am still amazed at the lack of sensitivity, in certain Pro-life family members.

We were also stung with the news that hubs sister had her 9th child on this day.

We are just both in disbelief, that God would test our hearts so much on this day.

To say it's still tough on us is an understatement.

I took the day off from work, to allow myself some down time. I spent the morning planting. The afternoon I drove my hubs to pick up a truck.  We spent the evening quietly at home.

Got the frame while pregnant with Andrew. Waiting to fill it

14 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. It sucks so much more when people don't acknowledge your precious child. I think of you and pray for you often. You ARE a family, just not the way you imagined it. I know your precious boys are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellie, I still struggle with the family thing. Working on accepting our family may only allow a picture of 2.

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry. That has to be such a hard day. I'm glad you took some time to feel the emotions and do something you in enjoy. Many prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your husband! You've been through so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think of you, your husband and your precious boys daily. But today I am going to say an extra prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry that you heart hurts so much, there is nothing quite like missing a child you love so very much.
    I was struck this Sunday at my priests homily in which he said God loves families so much that it is where he chose for his Son to go. My priest never said the child completed the family, but that Jesus was sent to a family. The family was already intact and generously overflowing in love in Mary & Joseph. I never quite got that before this past Sunday. I think of your family often and pray for you daily. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These anniversaries are so hard :( Many prayers for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't imagine how tough these anniversary's really are. So sorry you are in pain. God you bless always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry. Thinking of you and praying for you <3

    ReplyDelete