Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Double one

Roses are red, violets are blue.

We knew we are pregnant, but guess what?

There are 2 !!

Twice the blessings
Twice the fun
Two little miracles
Instead of one!

We prayed for one, but blessed with two.

To say we are shocked!!

I saw the 2 sacs, and 2 heartbeats on ultrasound today. All this after seeing my ob earlier in the day, who said, all looks great, I'll see you at week 12.   I wrote him an email when I left the ultrasound, and said, I think their might be a change of plans.

I guess the plan is to go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound.

27 comments:

  1. PRAISE GOD FOR HIS ABUNDANT GENEROUSITY!!!!!!!

    Know of my continued prayers for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh K, I am so, so, SO happy for you and M! Praise God! Grow, BABIES, GROW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! PRAYING for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grow babies GROW!! Oh my! What a huge blessing. You're all in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet blessings! Praying doubly hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what you're saying is that my twin novena is working... ;)

    Overjoyed with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you and your babies. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many prayers for you and your babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! I will continue to pray for BOTH of your babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Will be praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wow! What an incredible blessing! Extra prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So wonderful! Continuing to pray for you and your babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! How wonderful! We've been remembering you often during our evening rosary. Now will pray for BOTH babies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowwwww! So so so wonderful! Grow, babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! We are lifting you and your family up in our prayers daily.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is just too cool! Prayers continuing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is just too cool! Prayers continuing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pleasant surprise for you and your dh! God is good! Enjoy your blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, wow! Praying for you and these sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay! Congratulations and continued prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations!!!! Such wonderful news. Love and Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  22. I now have a HUGE smile plastered on my face!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh, I'm so overjoyed for you and know you and babies will be in my daily prayers!!
    (And now I'll have to get back and read / blog ... I totally missed this news and thanks to Marie @ JBTC, I am now in "the know.")
    🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weird symbols are party hats and such ... I'm SO EXCITED for you both!!

      Delete