My mind is already fuzzy.
So I don't forget certain details, I will document them here.
Day before I tested, we went to our dioceses pregnancy and infant loss mass. So in addition to Sam, Andrew, and David being prayed for at the mass. We were given a blessing for those wishing to conceive. We were blessed with a St. Gerard relic. We received rosaries for each of our boys.
When I emailed my doctor, to inform him, he responded with smiley emoji in the email. Not exactly what I expected, but he is very sweet.
On All Souls Day, we attended our parish mass, and we placed a candle on the altar for David. (All those deceased had a candle displayed during mass).
I will remember your little ones in my prayers as well. This is the month to remember the deceased.
ReplyDeleteI've been absent from the blogosphere for a while, but I can't believe I missed this! Congratulations and I'm praying for all of you!!!
ReplyDelete