Sunday, November 22, 2015

Nicknames

Well we have nicknames for the gestating ones.

Drum roll.....

Thing 1

and

Thing 2

Hubs did not know thing 1 & 2 are based on a Dr Seuss book, he has just seen other people's Halloween costumes. We'll have to brush up his kids books soon.

The name Peanut has been retired.

We are requesting (yes now- so we have a goal to look forward to), a elective date of June 15.  (That will be 37 weeks)



8 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! 37 weeks would be great. Mine only gestated for 35, but they did great.

    I know you might not want to yet because of your history, but later on if you want to talk twins, mine just turned 2 and I'm happy to answer any questions if you have any, or just tell you what it was like for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nicknames!! :)
    June is a great month for a birthday ... Mine is the week prior to your babies due date. :)

    ReplyDelete