Sunday, November 29, 2015

St. Andrew Christmas Novena


Please pray along with me the St. Andrew - Christmas Novena.  Every day November 30 to Christmas.  Saying it 15 times.

  I will be praying for all my wonderful blog readers.  If you can spare a prayer for my pregnancy I would greatly appreciate it.



Had my little Andrew been here, he would have turned 2 a month ago. When I was pregnant with Andrew.. his twin "B" vanished before his 12 week ultrasound.  If you can say an prayer for peace in my pregnancy with Thing 1 & Thing 2..

4 comments:

  1. My FAVORITE Advent devotion! Hey, we even like the same picture! I put that in my post just now before I clicked over here. I love the Christmas lights. Of course, you are in my prayers!! Grow, babies, GROW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying this novena as well, and your family and these twins will definitely be a part of my intentions!

    ReplyDelete