After the ultrasound we were in a fog. Baby B passed around the 8 week mark. Baby A's heartbeat is 162.
The list of 20 questions about twin pregnancy, went out the door.
I go back in 4 weeks, I will also see the MFM the same week. I do know at 32 weeks, I will be going to the doctor every 2 days. At that point they will assess, when I will induced. I've already been told, I will not be going to 38, 39, or 40 weeks.
I'm so sorry about Baby B. Praying for you and Baby A!
ReplyDeleteThank you CM
DeleteOh I am so sorry and sad to hear about Baby B. I am glad that Baby A is still doing so well though. I am praying for your family so hard! Those nurse OB visits are the worst. Please try to have a Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Madeline.
DeleteI am so very sorry about Baby B. I will continue to pray for Baby A.
ReplyDeleteThank you,Beth
DeleteI am so very sorry about Baby B. I will continue to pray for Baby A.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about baby B. You and Baby A are in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteThank you Donna.
DeleteSo sorry, lucky :-(
ReplyDeleteThank you Katie.
DeleteSo sorry for your loss. Holding you and your family n prayer during this Christmas day. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteSuch mixed emotions....joy and sadness. Think of you often and pray. So sorry for your loss of Baby B.
ReplyDeleteThank you PPIW
DeleteOh I'm so sorry for your loss :( Praying you will still have a healthy pregnancy with baby A. I can imagine your anxiety. Praying you will be filled with God's peace.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kellie
DeleteOh, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your baby B. I will be praying for your peace, and the health of both your and Baby A!
ReplyDeleteThank you AL
DeleteI have been anxiously waiting for news from you and feel so many mixed emotions about this. A loss is a loss that can never be replaced, I am so sorry to hear about Baby B and will be praying for your heart to heal. At the same time I am praising God for Baby A's health! I know you must be feeling a million different emotions. God bless you guys and you remain in my prayers, as always!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mama Holi
DeleteSo very sorry for the loss of your sweet little one. Prayers for you all.
ReplyDeleteThank you MB
DeleteSo very sorry for the loss of your sweet little one. Prayers for you all.
ReplyDeleteSo so so so sorry. Tons of prayers for you and Baby A!
ReplyDeleteThank you Elisa
DeleteSo sorry for the loss of Baby B. I will continue to pray for you through this pregnancy. May the Drs. be efficient in you and Baby A's care!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kat
DeleteMy condolences for your loss of baby b and I will also be praying for you and baby A! Grow baby grow!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am so sad to hear that Baby B is no longer with you. At the same time I am so happy that you still have Baby A. I can only imagine what you are feeling. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily.
DeleteSo very sorry for your loss. Continued prayers for all of you, especially Baby A!
ReplyDeleteThank you Hebrews
DeleteI am so sorry for the loss of Baby B. Praying for you and Baby A ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThanks Maria.
DeleteOh my. Praying for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lynda
DeleteK - I am so sorry, I don't know how I missed this, other than it was Christmas time and it was E's birthday and I am so sorry I didn't comment earlier. I read your post from today about Baby B dissolving and I had to read it a couple of times because it wasn't registering. Oh, please know of my continued prayers. I am so, so, so sorry. Praying hard for Baby A!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hate the medical terminology part of it (dissolving) but oddly enough, I don't ever pass anything. At delivery, they sometimes can still see the sac, depending on when it passes.
Delete