Friday, December 11, 2015

Basement Reno--- we have walls!

Cannot imagine how amazing it feels to have walls up. It is taking a lot of time to get things done ( I am no help ). Notice the ceiling painted. 


The downfall to project at Christmas. Our decorations are very well tucked away in the storage room, behind all the extra stuff crammed into the storage room, to keep drywall dust off it. 


I had to buy wrapping paper for presents, it just killed me knowing there are fresh1/2 off after Christmas paper into here. 

Oh well. 

So it's not likely that when this is scheduled to be finished, that decorations will go up. 

We still have to do something with the floor, but that won't happen til after the first of the year. 



2 comments:

  1. Luckily wrapping paper will keep. Glad to see such progress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm debating buying paper now--you know 1/2 off.. ( I really don't remember what I have for next year )

      Delete