It hit me today, I've never seen the color of my boys eyes.
I've been able to see their nose like their dad, their head full of hair, their long legs, their 10 toes, little fingers, but no idea what color their eyes were.
(((Hugs))) All I can think of now is 4 pairs of beautiful, sparkling, mischievous eyes lighting up heaven. I know that doesn't help your mama's heart or aching arms right now, and I'm so sorry!
(((Hugs))) All I can think of now is 4 pairs of beautiful, sparkling, mischievous eyes lighting up heaven. I know that doesn't help your mama's heart or aching arms right now, and I'm so sorry!
ReplyDeleteThanks CM
DeleteThanks CM
DeleteI don't know what color Lily's eyes are either. :( Praying for a brighter 2016 for both of us.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kellie
DeleteOh, my heart aches reading this. I never saw my daughters' eyes either. Praying for you every day.
ReplyDeleteMy heart hurts for you!
ReplyDelete