I'm a day early, but just for a little update.
15 weeks.. nothing super new, except I found out late last week, that I tested positive for urea plasma (bacterial infection ) so I'm on a super dose of antibiotics. Makes me feel yucky. This also means no more BD for the remainder of the pregnancy. ( for babies sake)
My 16 week appointment got cancelled, so I won't be in the office til week 17 ( OB & MFM ) Also having my glucose test this day. I have conceded I will be on a gestational diet again.
I'm holding steady at +/- 1 lb weight gain.
My energy is returning. I cleaned the house yesterday !!
My clothes are a mix of elastic and maternity -- but not wearing the "looks like maternity clothes".
My joints hurt ( mix of cold weather and baby ) had this before.. Also doesn't help with sleeping. I get up 3 times a night. 12:30 - 3:30 and 5:30 it's like clockwork, my husband has asked me to wake him up several times ( to check on the weather ).
I travel for work at 18 1/2 weeks. I don't plan on anything slowing me down. But when 10pm comes you will find me in my room.. sawing logs. I won't be partying it up late at night.
Work is very busy leading up to this travel ( meeting that I am co-chairing /organizing ).
I haven't said anything formally at work, my co-chair knows( felt obligated to tell her, since I do have some limitations) haven't told my boss ( cuz ) well just haven't but I report to the #3 person at our company, and my being pregnant isn't high on his radar. The meeting may be where he finds out, when I'm not partaking in drinking games. There are many changes coming again at work.. So I need to ride it out a little bit, before I say anything, to not ruin my chance for a new position.
That's all I got for now.
I am always anxiously awaiting your updates to hear how you're doing. Your strength and amazing calm overwhelms me (as does your 1 pound weight gain...you go girl)! Continued prayers for you, you are an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThanks mama!
DeleteThanks mama!
DeleteI also am amazed by your calm. I hope the traveling goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteThanks MB, I've learned that worry doesn't make it better. Of course I get anxious the day of an appointment. Bit not gonna stress the rest of the time.
ReplyDeleteThanks MB, I've learned that worry doesn't make it better. Of course I get anxious the day of an appointment. Bit not gonna stress the rest of the time.
ReplyDelete