My husband and I had a quiet evening on the 21st. Total opposite of a year ago. When I arrived home, my husband had chicken grilling and rice steaming. He had a nice relaxing day, and even took me up on the -- do something for yourself -- he went to a daytime movie (one that I didn't want to see). We went to bed, and rose early on the 22nd, to attend 6:30am mass being said for our son.
Here's the odd part. Our son passed on the 21st. But something on a record from the hospital says the 22nd. So all the stuff from the funeral home, and his prayer cards all say the 22nd.
So some people remember the 21st.. some people remember it on the 22nd.
The 22nd was more significant because it was the March for Life, so it is easy for some to remember.
It's been one year we miss you David.
Prayers for peace.
ReplyDeletePrayers for you!
ReplyDeleteThinking and praying for you.
ReplyDeleteOh, you have been on my mind a lot this week and I hadn't thought enough to realize why. Prayers. Anniversaries are tough :-(
ReplyDeleteThinking about you and praying.
ReplyDeleteHugs and prayers.
ReplyDeleteSo many prayers for you guys this week (and always).
ReplyDeletePrayers for your hearts!
ReplyDeletePrayers for your hearts!
ReplyDelete