Wednesday, March 9, 2016

+++ Prayers for a fellow blogger +++

Good Morning,


Can you lend a prayer or two for fellow blogger


Dwija at houseunseen




Via her Instagram -- she is 32 weeks, she was admitted to the hospital ( indefinite stay ) her water broke yesterday.  She was given a steroid shot tp help her little girls lungs and is on magnesium drip to help babies brain.






I don't want to say it scares me a little because in 10 or so short weeks, I will be getting a steroid shot to mature my little girls lungs. 


I can also relate to the water breaking and the complications (  infections ) it can raise for mom.






Please storm heaven for Dwija and her little girl. 

4 comments:

  1. Praying for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I am praying with you. (And for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for passing this on!

    Prayers for Dwija and baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying!!!! What a scary time, but God is in control and will see her through. Still, will be supporting her with lots of prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete