Wednesday, May 11, 2016

32 weeks

How far along?  32 Weeks



Clothing? All Maternity --nothing feels comfortable.

Stretch marks? Yes. 

Sleep?  Very much interrupted. When I lay down at night Lizard spends 1-2 hours moving constantly where I cannot fall asleep.
Best moment of this week? 

Worst moment of this week? cranky from lack of sleep
Miss anything? being able to have a celebratory drink with family.
 Movement? Lots of Movement. Lizard is head down, and hips in my ribs.
Symptoms? just tired, not able to get comfortable.

Food cravings? Hamburgers.
Gender? Girl 

Labor Signs? none  --
Belly button in or out?  in 
Mood?  tired.

Milestones? 
Looking forward to? Anniversary ( 10 years ) this weekend.




This week's pregnancy-small-talk-gems (aka things other people say to pregnant ladies without thinking):    We had family over for Mothers Day dinner, and everyone was bugging to see Lizards room.. So apprehensively we opened the door.. and the response we got was, oh so you didn't change much from David.. Yep.. light green is staying... We like it, you don't have to.



Dr. Appointment updates:  I had my weekly appointment with MFM on Tuesday. Which not much changed. Last week, they had tested my A1C to see if my gest diabetes is controlled better or worse. my A1C was much better than previous.. BUT.. doctor is perplexed why she can't get my fasting test # in range.  ( Hello Stress ) . My blood pressure has been perfect ( nice and low ).  I have my weekly with my OB on Friday, and he is supposed to address the induction date ( with input from the MFM ) I also had a NST which was fine , and a BPP with nothing abnormal.  Next week BPP will have a growth ultrasound also


In other news, I'm just tired. I'm ready to be done being pregnant and all the appointments. Yes I know it hasn't been that heavy with appointments, I just know how it gets, and not mentally ready for the appointment journey. I hope we are around 30 days or less.

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are getting SO close. Ignore the haters and tune out as much stress as you can (easier said than done). I am dying to hear your induction date when it is announced so that I can start the real prayer campaign!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping this time tomorrow we know her induction date.

      Delete
  2. Ah my friend, you can be ready to be done. That's okay! As always, praying for Lizard and you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad things continue to go well!

    I had a green nursery too! (Until we moved)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a green nursery is perfect! Can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love green, and when we painted it millions of years ago.. green was the color no matter what gender.

      Delete
  5. Green's one of my favorite colors. It reminds me of fresh and growing things and spring, which is perfect for a baby, especially one born this time of year! I cannot believe how insensitive people are to you, after what you have endured.

    I hope it's soon, too. You're almost there. The end is always hard, but you'll get through with God's help. Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! Can't wait to see nursery photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our nursery is beige/neutral color and it is staying that way. We've just added pink bedding, décor. I think light green is perfect....and you're right...it's your choice! So excited for you and your family....little one will be arriving soon!

    ReplyDelete