Monday, May 16, 2016

Pregnancy Loss Study



A dear blogger posted about a pregnancy loss study that is being done at the University of Washington.     I'm going to send you to her blog, so I don't miss any of the details.






University of Washington - Pregnancy Loss Study


Drop a note to Maria while you're there and give her some love.




I just went thru the phone interview of our medical history.  Although it probably won't answer any questions for me, as to why we've lost 5 boys. I pray it helps someone else down the road.


and then their was this article that compelled me even more. From the Washington Post.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I noticed you didn't write any update this week. I hope all is well for you and Lizzie. Hugs and prayers for both of you.

    ReplyDelete