So ours got planned last minute, because we have to submit a photo to my MIL soon , for her 1st ever family newsletter for the holidays.
Yikes!! So my conundrum is what to wear, the only photographer I could find is doing them outdoors.
It is supposed to be sunny and warmer (for this time of year) and we won't be out long. So the dress on the left is what I wanted Lizzie to wear, but don't think it will be warm enough, so I am leaning to the skirt/ sweater combo on the right. Worn with black tights. Fairly easy .
Now what do I and hubs wear, he says he's wearing jeans . I had bought him this new shirt ( on the left) .. my conundrum is what do I wear, without having to shop?? I have red pants I could wear with a black top, or the grey skirt, with ?? Or the black print skirt? I think if I wear a print it will be too many different patterns ....
If you like the first outfit for Lizzie, go for it. You can always put her in her car seat with blankets until right before and then she won't be out long. I like the red pants with black shirt idea. I agree the black pat tern skirt would be too much.
ReplyDeleteAww love that dress! Too bad it will be cold! I like the gray skirt if you have a red/sweater.
ReplyDeleteWe have yet to get professional photos! I do my own for the girls, and I don't know I could convince my husband it's worth the money :-/ but my SIL is a great photographer so I think I'll make him agree to let her do photos for us next fall!
Love the sweater/skirt for Lizzie! Hubs in jeans and plaid shirt, you with grey skirt and black top. A little print from Liz and Hubs and you in solids will look great!
ReplyDeleteActually, if you have a solid black top I would put Lizzie in the dress ;)
Delete