Thursday, January 5, 2012

Na.Pro Dr. update

Well I've decided to wait for the Na.Pro Dr. P.  to review our charts & medical records.

Lucky for me my in-laws will be visiting him next week. I don't want to be super pushy, but I am going to print the medical records,  and have them hand deliver them to him.  He's acknowledged receiving, my e-mails before,  I just don't want to appear pushy.. for right now I am just looking for help with creating some chartable- CM.  Anyone have any suggestions they have been given...
 I have been praying for his recovery from surgery. I would ask if you could add him to your prayers for a quick recovery.

Please add to your prayers a local pro-life OB/GYN.  My CrMS instructor & I have been encouraging this doc to become NaPro trained.  He is a wonderful doctor, who has a very busy practice. Both my instructor & I have IF issues, of varying degrees, she has had success with Na.Pro, and I am waiting for my success to happen. It would be very nice to have a Na.Pro doctor to visit locally.  Maybe it's what us IF'ers can pray for during Lent; for more doc's to become Na.Pro trained. I am very grateful to have access to a Na.Pro doctor( but 3 1/2 hours away). I just wish one were closer. I am also very grateful for a Pro-Life doctor who is kind,caring & compassionate, that is close.

No comments:

Post a Comment