We are being blanketed with our first snowfall of 2012.. Well realistically the first of the winter, that will stick for more than 5 hours.
Soo excited. I called my 2 year old nephew who lives about 5 miles away and told him to look outside. I could hear him saying Snow Momma Snow momma, Snow ! He got new boots for Christmas, but we haven't had anything to test them out in, until now !!
Amazingly I found a snow shovel in my garage! You see my hubby does snowplowing this time of year. Our house always comes last. Thankfully it's done snowing, so I got the shovel out & did our driveway and my grandma's tonight and then I'll do our neighbors in the morning. I sometimes have a hard time keeping quiet.. on snow nights, see he goes to bed early, because he gets up about 2am to head out & plow. So this was the perfect little activity to get me out & let him rest peacefully, and keep me up til the 11pm news & weather. I have to wake him if anything out of the ordinary comes up in the forecast.
You can let God know that this is perfect practice for motherhood & that I am very ready. Late nights, alarm clocks going off every 2 hours(aka night feedings) early mornings. Somehow I will wake up sleepy but ready to go to my job early in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment