Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rumblings in my head

1) Do you think one could be a godparent too many times? I am the godmother to N, D, A, J, E & was just asked for B.   My husband has a list almost that long. He says we are maxed out on being godparents.

2) Why does it seem like everyone under the sun is announcing pregnancies, except me.? SIL #1 announced she is preggo w/#8. when we got married she was having # 4.. SIL#3  I suspect will be announcing something soon. She's trails right behind SIL#1 by a couple of months.

3) Getting nervous about my NaPro appt next week.

4) Hubs said last night: what if the doctor says you can't have children.. ?? what i feel pretty barren right now & feel  like that's already the verdict but I'm still holding out hope. 

5) Feeling really good after stepping on the scale this morning.  40 lbs down.  I will be super happy with 15 more.

6) Nervous about confirmation next weekend.. I am doing the intro to the mass & have to pronounce the very difficult bishops name  !!

7) How the heck am I gonna plant 120 flats of flowers.. YIKES.. ( for hubs business) guys don't treat flowers dainty. I do most of it, to ensure quality that I expect. I actuallly went to the garden center & bought 2 flats for our house last week & planted them over the weekend.. I normally don't get to ours til everyone else's is done.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you can be a godparent too many times! I think it is a wonderful testament to your faith that so many families have chosen to entrust you and your Dh with this special responsibility!
    I'm sorry about all the pg announcements. I swear it comes in waves! I pray you will not give up hope on having children yet! We never know God's plan for us!
    I will be praying for you and your appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree ... you can never be a godparent too many times. :-)
    I hate that you have to face the pregnancy announcements of your very fertile in-laws, especially about baby #8. Eight! While its a happy occasion, I'm sure praying that you get the opportunity to "race for eight" as well. I know your NaPro doc will have a lot of good info and advice. I don't believe at all that he will tell you that there is no hope. There are SO MANY things to try, not all of them surgical. Keep us posted on your appointment!
    And CONGRATS on the 40 lb weight loss!!!!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. my hubs said yes to us being godparents to "B". I needed the reassurance that there is no cap on being god-parents, just like god controls the size of your family.

    ReplyDelete