Sunday, May 20, 2012

Things to look forward to

It's going to be a busy week, but I am confident the prize at the end of the week will be worth it.
My Na.Pro appointment is Friday.!! yeah!!

Monday I have the last CCD class for the year.  My boys did great today at Confirmation.
I ended up giving them pictures of the group.. and then something special for each of them, related to their confirmation name. We had a Michael, Francis, John Paul, & Joseph.

Tuesday, I am going to take the day off from work & work for my husband .. ( my friends at work laught that I am taking a day off --& don't get to take it off )  I have to drop my car off for an oil change.. other wise I don't think it will make it on Friday. Go grocery shopping.. If you'd like to see what a bare refrigerator looks like stop by.. Oh yeah. . and  work with  my husbands' workers to install 70 flats of flowers.  This is where I differ with my doctor.. She says.. doing stuff like this is not exercise.. I say. hogwash!  I have a phone appt w/ my Na.Pro instructor. & waiting for our 2 little guests to arrive..   Yes..we are watching the monekys for 3 nights..

Wednesday - Thursday.  Work/Watch Monkeys.. catch is their day care is across town. So  I must leave about an hour earlier than I normally do, so I can make it across town to drop them off & make it back to my work on time..  Their mommy arrives home late Thursday..

We must leave early Friday morning for our 4 hour drive to the Na.Pro doctor. After appointment.. drive home, because Saturday. we have appointments starting at 8am for  the busines.
I am very appreciative that my hubs is taking the day off on Friday, even though everything is extremely hairy this time of year, to drive with me to my appointment.

3 comments:

  1. What a busy week! The Confirmation gifts you gave sound so nice and thoughtful, especially related to the saints they chose. Great gifts!
    I am now very grateful to be so close to a NaPro doctor. A 4 hour drive one way?!?!? It will be worth it.
    And I'm so glad your hubby is going with you for support .... and maybe a good question or two will pop up from him. Its always best to hear the doctor's advice straight from them. I think husbands take it more seriously that way ... or at least mine does! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying for your appointment tomorrow!! Wow, 70 flats of flowers?! I start cursing our rocky soil after 5 petunias...and I don't even know what a flat is but it sounds like an awful lot! Hope you get to relax this weekend after a crazy week!

    ReplyDelete