I have been all over this city looking for Vitamin B6.. Went to the bullseye store yesterday at lunch.. nothing.. grocery store last night nothing Went to w foods after work today, nada. The guy in the vitamin area was nice enough to let me know that the other vitamin place across the street didn't have it either, cuz he used to work there. Last resort I got in the car drove 15 miles to a out of the way.. health food grocery & they had some !! Yeah.. I just realized that however, i will probably have to make another trip out there, cuz taking 500mg.. the bottle I got isn't going to last long.. bought me some almond yogurt too.. cuz the no dairy thing is driving me nuts.. & I found an awesome smoothie recipe.. & it suggested almond 'gurt, if you were avoiding dairy.. so i'm gonna try it. Trying to go to bed, but I haven't been sleeping good this week. Not sure what change has spurred that, or if it is the stress at work. Too many things going on, since it's close to end of the quarter.
Was super excited, hubs called in the middle of the day today & asked me out on a date! I felt like a little school girl. Things have been soo busy with everything, that the 2 of us need "us" time. I just hope I can stay awake this time. Last time we ended up calling it early & we were in bed at like 8:30.. yes the life of old married people.. Have a good one..
It's amazing what we do to get our meds/supplements!
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun on your date!
Yes ... I totally understand the life of married old people. The 8:30 bedtime is heavenly. :-)
ReplyDeleteI can only find B6 at a health food/grocery store too ... and you're right, that container doesn't last very long at all.
You'll have to share some non-dairy recipes with us! I'm always looking for good new recipes to try.
Oh ... and HOORAY for date nights! :-)